Monday, June 03, 2013

Talking on Inkspot About Reviews and Visiting the Barnes and Noble Mystery Book Club

Today I am over at Inkspot, the blog for Midnight Ink authors, talking about book reviews. I provide links to some recent great reviews for my new release, Fatal Descent! I hope you'll visit me there and leave a comment about whether or not book reviews influence your book reading and purchasing decisions.

Also, all of this week I am a guest at the Barnes and Noble on-line mystery book club. If you're a mystery reader and aren't a member yet, I hope you'll consider joining. It's a great community! And, if you're already a member, I hope you'll say howdy on my discussion thread there and ask me a question or let me know what you think of my upcoming release of Fatal Descent.

No comments: