Friday, July 01, 2011

My Frisco Signing is Highlighted in the Summit Daily News

Today's Summit Daily News, the newspaper for Summit County, Colorado, featured an article in their Style Section today about my Deadly Currents signing in Frisco, Colorado tomorrow from 3-5 PM at The Next Page Bookstore.

The booksigning is a fundraiser for the Gore Range Chapter of Trout Unlimited, with the store donating 15% of the proceeds during the signing to the chapter. If you're in the area, I hope you'll come out and support this great cause. You could easily spend a fun day in Frisco, since an art festival is also occurring downtown and Founder's Day activities are going on all day in the historical park.

Whenever I can, I try to set up my signings as fundraisers for local river conservation nonprofits. If you're active in a river conservation nonprofit and are interested in talking to me about an event, please contact me at my website.

No comments: