Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Visiting the Barnes & Noble Mystery Book Club


Today I am a guest author on the Barnes & Noble Mystery Book Club. What is this, you might ask. It's an on-line discussion group at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers website, one of many Genre Book Clubs and Idea Boards that are available to readers at the website.

For those of you who are interested in mysteries (and who among my blog readers isn't?), I suggest you join this free discussion group and participate. The moderator, Becke Davis, is very active is encouraging mystery authors to visit and in posting worthwhile discussion topics.

My guest article today is about "Stretching the Boundaries of a Cozy Mystery," but I'm ready to discuss any topic or answer any question that book club members throw at me. So have at it!

No comments: