Sunday, November 06, 2011

The Writer's Chatroom and MORE!

Today from 5 - 7 PM MST, 7 - 9 EST, I will be hanging out at The Writer's Chatroom, answering questions from participants and discussing whatever topics of interest come up. Please come join me there! One lucky participant will win an autographed copy of A Real Basket Case!

Also, fellow Colorado author and publisher, Terry Wright, has spotlighted me on the Author Showcase section of his website. You can see my page HERE. Thanks, Terry!

Also, also, Kevin Tipple, one of my favorite reviewers (for his insightful and always interesting reviews) just posted his review of Deadly Currents on his blog, Kevin's Corner. I hope you'll read not only that review but also check out some of the other reviews on his blog. Thanks, Kevin!

2 comments:

Donna Volkenannt said...

Thanks for posting the links. I'll check them out.
Donna v.

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks, Donna, and I hope you can participate in the chat.