Monday, March 14, 2011

The Deadly Currents Cover Story

Today on my virtual book tour, I stop at the Make Mine Mystery blog to talk about my cover story for Deadly Currents. I discuss how the cover art came about and my experiences in getting cover art changed when it needed to be. I hope you'll read this behind-the-scenes glimpse at one of the important decisions that gets made in the book production process. And, I hope you'll leave a comment about how book cover art influences your buy decision, and if you're an author, about your own experiences with book cover art. Every comment is an entry into my virtual book tour contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete virtual book tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

No comments: