Thursday, March 17, 2011

A guest spot on OARS's Waterblogged blog


Today on my virtual book tour, I will visit the Waterblogged blog maintained by O.A.R.S., a well-known and well-respected adventure travel outfitter. They will present me to their blog readers and share an excerpt from my new release, Deadly Currents, which is the first book in my new RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series starring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner. It has received good reviews in Booklist, Kirkus Reviews, Library Journal, and Publishers Weekly and from other reviewers. I'll be monitoring the blog all day to answer questions from readers.

Please stop by and ask me some questions of your own. Remember, if you post a comment at Waterblogged you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents. You can find the schedule of my complete Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

2 comments:

Beth Groundwater said...

Another day, another late post. I'll let you know when this one goes up. I've emailed the host, so hopefully it will appear soon.

Beth Groundwater said...

The post is up! Please read it and leave a comment.