Friday, March 18, 2011

An Interview on Writing From the Peak


Today on my virtual book tour, I am interviewed by Fleur Bradley at Writing From the Peak, the blog for the Pikes Peak Writers (PPW), a writers organization to which I belong. Among other interesting topics, we discuss my Deadly Currents mystery, the first in my RM Outdoor Adventures series starring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner that is set in Salida, Colorado. I hope you'll read the post and leave a comment or question for me here as a result of reading it. You can't comment there, which is why I'm suggesting you comment here. Every comment will be an entry into my virtual book tour contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete virtual book tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

7 comments:

dandan said...

Great interview hope i win lol :)

sheep#100 said...

Sounds very interesting. Enter me please?

Beth Groundwater said...

You're both in the contest, Dandan and Trek!

Warren Bull said...

Great interview! How wet did you get researching this one?

Beth Groundwater said...

Plenty wet, Warren! Drenched even. :)

Sheila Deeth said...

Loved the interview. I like the idea of writing each book like it's your last, and I really appreciated your comments on specifically now networking helps.

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks, Sheila, for your comment. yes, I'm a firm believer in not holding anything back from your current project.