Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Eighth Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: Jungle Red Writers

Today on the eighth day of my virtual book tour, I visit the Jungle Red Writers blog. I'll talk about "How a Rural Colorado Sheriff’s Office Works" and explain my research of the Chaffee County Sheriff's Office in Colorado for my new release, Deadly Currents.

Please stop by and make a comment or ask a question about about how a rural Colorado Sheriff’s Office works or about how whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner interacts with Victor Quintana, the detective assigned to Tom King’s case. Remember, if you post a comment, you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. Every comment gives you another entry in the contest. Good luck!

2 comments:

Donna Volkenannt said...

I just poppedover to Jungle Red and read your interview. Fascinating stuff!
I'm in awe at the energy it must take to be on the eighth stop of your virtual book tour.
Donna V.

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks, Donna! Yes, a VBT is a lot of work. I think I'll wait at least two years before scheduling another one. :)