Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Second Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: Femmes Fatales

Today on the second day of my virtual book tour, I am a guest on the Femmes Fatales group blog, talking about the First in Boating on the Arkansas (FIBArk) whitewater festival that takes place in Salida, Colorado every June. The festival events are a backdrop for the murder investigation in my March 8th release, Deadly Currents. It is the first book in my RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series starring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner, and it has received good reviews in Booklist, Kirkus Reviews, Library Journal, and Publishers Weekly.

I include photos of festival events in my guest post, including the hilarious Hooligan Race. I hope you enjoy the post, maybe even enough to plan a trip to Salida for FIBArk. Remember to post a comment at Femmes Fatales to be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents!

You can find the schedule of my Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. Every comment gives you another entry in the contest. Good luck!

No comments: