Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Seventh Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: Suspense Radio

Today's stop on my Virtual Book Tour is a live radio interview on Suspense Radio from 8:00 - 8:30 MST, 7:00 - 7:30 PST. Listen in to see what questions John Raab, publisher of Suspense Magazine, has for me! If you can't listen to the interview live, you can always listen to it later once it's archived.

If you post a comment at Suspense Radio you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. Every comment gives you another entry in the contest. And you don't have to comment on the day of the post to enter, so today might be a good day to catch up. Good luck!

No comments: