Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Interview on the River Ranger Blog

Today on my virtual book tour, I am interviewed by Brett Fisher, a river ranger in Oregon, on his River Ranger blog. His blog contains news of interest to fellow river rangers or those who want to become a river ranger. He had some interesting questions for me, coming from his unique perspective of working in the same occupation that my sleuth Mandy Tanner does. I hope you'll read the post and leave a comment or question for me there. Every comment will be an entry into my virtual book tour contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete virtual book tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

No comments: