Friday, March 11, 2011

Tenth Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: LadyKillers

Today on the tenth day of my virtual book tour, I am at The LadyKillers blog. In honor of their "Best Friends Week," my guest article is an interview with Cynthia Abbott, the bartender best friend of Mandy Tanner, the whitewater river ranger protagonist of my new release, Deadly Currents.

Deadly Currents
is the first book in my new RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series set in the upper Arkansas River valley of Colorado. It has received good reviews in Booklist, Kirkus Reviews, Library Journal, and Publishers Weekly and from other reviewers.

Please stop by and ask Cynthia some questions of your own. Remember, if you post a comment at The LadyKillers you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

2 comments:

JournoMich said...

Congrats on your latest release...Heading to Ladykillers!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Beth Groundwater said...

Thanks for the congrats, Michele!