Monday, March 07, 2011

Sixth Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: Meanderings and Musings

Today on the sixth day of my virtual book tour, I visit Kaye Barley's Meanderings and Musings blog. There, the protagonist, river ranger Mandy Tanner, of my March 8th release, Deadly Currents, is interviewed. Mandy reveals some things about her background and how she became a river ranger. She also shares some photos of her favorite places and people.

Please stop by and ask Mandy (or me) a question of your own. Remember, if you post a comment at Meanderings and Musings you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my complete Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. Every comment gives you another entry in the contest. Good luck!

No comments: