Thursday, March 03, 2011

Third Stop on my Virtual Book Tour: Patricia Stoltey's Blog

Today on the third day of my virtual book tour, I am a guest on Patricia Stoltey's blog, and my article is about "What Whitewater River Rangers Do".

My March 8th release, Deadly Currents, stars whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner, who patrols the upper Arkansas River in Colorado. It is the first book in my RM Outdoor Adventures mystery series that has received good reviews in Booklist, Kirkus Reviews, Library Journal, and Publishers Weekly and from other reviewers.

The article includes some photos I took of river rangers in action during their spring swiftwater rescue training course.

Do you think being a river ranger sounds like an attractive job or not? What questions do you have about river ranger job duties? If you post a comment at Patricia's blog, you will be entered into a contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

You can find the schedule of my Virtual Book Tour HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post, and leave a comment on each one. Every comment gives you another entry in the contest. Good luck!

No comments: