Monday, March 21, 2011

An Interview and A Visit with the Barnes and Noble Mystery Book Club

Today from noon - 12:30 MST (11:00 - 11:30 PST) on my virtual book tour, I will be interviewed by Sylvia Dickey Smith on her Writing Strong Women blogtalkradio show. Listen in to see what questions she has for me! If you can't listen to the interview live, you can always listen to it later once it's archived. I hope you'll leave a comment or question of your own for me there. Every comment will be an entry into my virtual book tour contest for a free copy of Deadly Currents.

Also, today will start my one week visit with the Barnes and Noble Booksellers Mystery Book Club on-line. I will answer questions from members, AND I'll be providing reports about my experiences at the Left Coast Crime conference in Santa Fe, NM, that starts on Thursday. It should be a fun week there, and I hope you'll join me.

These will be the last two stops on my virtual book tour, but you can still read all of the posts if you're joining the tour late. You can find the complete tour schedule HERE. I hope you'll read each day's post and leave a comment on each one. And I hope you'll spread the word about my book and my VBT to your mystery-reading friends. Good luck in the contest!

No comments: